Woody's Wheel Works
2226 South Jason Street
Denver, CO 80223
We accept wheels shipped to us from anywhere. When shipping a wheel, please consider the following:
1) Make sure the packaging is sufficient to protect not only the rim edges, but the hubs as well. Bubblewrap does an excellent job if used correctly. Wrap it around the rim and tape it, also tape a bit over each side of the hub. Pack the box so the wheel cannot shift in the box. The box is certainly going to get tossed around, and we don't want to have to fix more than the original damage. Please do not use "popcorn" foam - it doesn't support the wheel well at all as it settles during shipping, and it makes a mess when we unpack it!
2) Please include the following information in the box:
- Name, Address and Phone number where you can be reached during business hours
- Year, Make and Model of vehicle
- Specifically what you would like us to do
- Any deadlines you would like us to try to meet (no guarantees!)
- Payment information - we will be glad to call you for CC information if that is what you prefer
3) Our SOP is to call you with an estimate after the package arrives. If you don't hear from us in the time frame you expect, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-866-936-0232.
4) We do our best to complete the job and ship it within 48 hours of receipt, if possible. Sometimes that is just not possible due to high workloads, parts orders, etc. If we don't, please be patient - we're working as fast as we can to meet the Woody's Wheel Works standards, and your expectations.